Mar 23, 2021
IngenioRx quarterly Drug and Biologic Pipeline Update available
IngenioRx closely monitors drugs, biologics, and gene therapies in development. Our Q1 2021 IngenioRx Drug and Biologic Pipeline Update highlights significant upcoming FDA approvals. Share it with your clients to make them aware of potential new options for their employees.
- A safer alternative for certain autoimmune disorder patients on high-dose corticosteroids
- A first-of-its-kind gene therapy for a rare blood disorder
- A therapy for a rare complication of stem cell transplants
- Significant therapies that could gain FDA approval in the next several months
- New products in the pipeline to treat eczema
- Unique insight into biosimilars and other market trends
IngenioRx offers this free publication to improve community health, reduce waste, lower total cost of care, and estimate future costs.
View and download the quarterly update to learn more.