Apr 08, 2021
Learn how the American Rescue Plan affects Individual clients
We’ve created a resource guide to help you understand how the American Rescue Plan (ARP) will affect your existing Individual clients and how it may help you enroll new ones. The guide shares important information about:
- - Enhanced premium tax credits for state-based exchanges
- - Transfer of deductible and out-of-pocket maximum accumulators
- - COBRA provisions
- - Your state's Special Enrollment Period (SEP)
You’ll also learn about our plans to communicate this information with individuals, our members, and brokers.
We hope the guide makes it easier for you to reach out to clients, including those who:
- - Are already receiving financial help and may be eligible for additional savings.
- - Have household incomes above 400 percent of the federal poverty level and may be newly eligible for financial help because of the ARP.
You can also find the resource guide on Producer Toolbox, individualbrokers.com, and in our new COVID-19 Response Toolkit for brokers and employers.
Don't forget about our Individual SEP broker bonus that rewards you for helping Individual clients and their families get the coverage they need.