Jun 08, 2022
- Large Group
- Small Group
Reminder: VA resident agents can register now for virtual CE makeup sessions in July
You can register now to earn eight hours of Continuing Education credits at no charge with virtual training in July. These courses are make-up courses for the classes in January. If you attended the January courses, you will NOT get additional credit. This training is for Virginia resident agents only and is not approved in other states.
Tuesday, July 19 – Session 1 (Life and Health credits) – 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Getting Well: Increasing employee engagement in health insurance wellness programs (course #223603) – 8:30 to 9:20 a.m.
- Managed Care Pharmacy (course #223637) – 9:30 to 10:20 a.m.
- Turning 65 – Medicare Advantage versus Medicare Supplement (course #223604) – 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Supplemental Plans (course #221780) – 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Thursday, July 21 – Session 2 (Ethics, Laws, and Regulations credits) – 8:30 a.m. to 12:20 p.m.
- Laws & Regs – 2022 (Procurement) (course #223544) – 8:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- Ethics and Agent Relations (course #223543) – 10:30 a.m. to 12:20 p.m.
You must register in advance to receive credit for your attendance.
Your continuing education deadline is now tied to your license renewal based on your birth month and year.
Please contact your Anthem representative if you would like more information.
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield is the trade name of Anthem Health Plans of Virginia, Inc. Serving all of Virginia except for the City of Fairfax, the Town of Vienna, and the area east of State Route 123. Independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. Anthem is a registered trademark of Anthem Insurance Companies, Inc.