Dec 21, 2021
Reminder: VA resident agents can register now for virtual CE in January
You can register now to earn eight hours of Continuing Education credits at no charge with virtual training in January. This training is for Virginia resident agents only and is not approved in other states.
Tuesday, January 25 – Session 1 (Life and Health credits) - 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Getting Well: Increasing employee engagement in health insurance wellness programs (course #223603) - 8:30 a.m. to 9:20 a.m.
- Managed Care Pharmacy (course #223637) – 9:30 a.m. to 10:20 a.m.
- Turning 65 – Medicare Advantage versus Medicare Supplement (course #223604) – 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Supplemental Plans (course #221780) – 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Thursday, January 27 – Session 2 (Ethics, Laws and Regulations credits) - 8:30 a.m. to 12:20 p.m.
- Laws & Regs – 2022 (Procurement) (course #223544) – 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Ethics and Agent Relations (course #223543) – 10:30 a.m. to 12:20 p.m.
You must register in advance to receive credit for your attendance.
Beginning January 1, 2022, the deadline for completing your continuing education is tied to your license renewal based on your month and year of birth. Make-up sessions will be offered in July.
Please contact your Anthem representative if you have questions.
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield is the trade name of Anthem Health Plans of Virginia, Inc. Serving all of Virginia except for the City of Fairfax, the Town of Vienna, and the area east of State Route 123. Independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. Anthem is a registered trademark of Anthem Insurance Companies, Inc.